October is the month of cozy sweaters, golden leaves, and the warm embrace of autumn. It’s a time for fireside chats and crisp air. And what better way to celebrate than with a Maple Spiced Pecan Pie cocktail?
And there it is, your secret for heartwarming conversations, warm snuggles, and unforgettable moments this October. So, go ahead, share a sip, a smile, and memories (as long as you don’t drink too many, lol). Cheers to laughter and the magic of fall!
It’s the perfect addition to your Thanksgiving gathering, bringing an extra dash of warmth and cheer to the table.
Maple Spiced Pecan Pie Cocktail
- 2 ounces bourbon or spiced rum
- 2 ounces spiced pecan simple syrup
- 1/2-1 ounces almond milk
- 3-4 dashes cardamon bitters
For the Spiced Pecan Simple Syrup:
- 1 cup of pecans
- 1 cup almond milk
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 3/4 tsp ground allspice
- ½ tsp ground nutmeg
- 2 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
1. For the Spiced Pecan Simple Syrup:
- Lightly toast the pecans in a saucepan over low-medium heat for 2-3 minutes
- Add maple syrup, brown sugar, almond milk, cinnamon, allspice, nutmeg, and stir to combine
- Bring to a boil, stirring continuously
- Reduce heat to low and simmer for 6-7 minutes, stirring to avoid burning
- Allow to cool (about 15 minutes) and strain the simple syrup into a bottle
- Store in the refrigerator for up to two weeks
2. For the Maple Spiced Pecan Pie Cocktail:
- Combine bourbon or Spiced Rum, spiced Pecan simple syrup, almond milk, and cardamon bitters in a cocktail shaker
- Cover and shake vigorously
- Optionally, garnish the rim with crushed pecans (on one side for a playful touch)
Enjoy & happy fall!