The perfect sweet and fresh holiday beverage! I love rosemary when it comes to holiday drinks, and this Pear Rosemary Cocktail is the best! Especially to batch out for a party.
Pear Rosemary Cocktail
- 1 1/2 oz vodka
- 3/4 oz st germain elderflower liqueur
- 1 oz pear puree ( I use Kerns pear nectar or Iberia)
- 1/2 oz rosemary simple syrup
- rosemary for garnish
Note, you can also batch this for a party punch!!! Such a fun idea for Christmas Eve!
- 30 oz vodka
- 15 oz st germain elderflower liqueur
- 20 oz pear puree
- 10 oz rosemary simple syrup
- sliced pear for garnish
How to Make Rosemary Simple Syrup
Makes 1/2 cup
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 3 rosemary Sprigs
- Combine water, sugar, and rosemary leaves in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil, stirring until sugar dissolves. Simmer for 1 minute. Remove from heat and let syrup steep for 15-20 minutes.
- Pour syrup into a glass jar through a mesh strainer to remove rosemary leaves; let cool.