It wasn’t until attending high school that my dream career became a realization. I remember sitting in my first photography class and it happened – everything made sense, everything was clear…
Photography offered me the chance to not only capture what my clients are feeling, but also help them see themselves in the best possible light – all while making them feel at ease, beautiful and amazing.
But, the photography is only part of the story.
I don’t just want to make pretty pictures. I wanted to create an experience where you feel comfortable, confident and beautiful!
The bottom line is that excellence starts and ends with your experience, where you literally don’t have to worry about a thing.
Fun Facts About Us
01. has a contagious laugh
02. favorite coffee order: skinny caramel macchiato with almond milk. Hot in the winter, iced every other time
03. obsessed with dogs, particularly her two schnauzers, Francie and Abby
04. Loves to travel with Aldo to any destination local or across the world
01. loves to drive and speed. yup, watch out!
02. will sit at the computer for hours playing pc games
03. has a kegorater and loves to share a beer with anyone that comes to our home or office
04. loves the rain and cold weather
Our Passions Together: Fur-Babies + Travel
Did you know that Aldo and I met shooting weddings? I was working with another photographer and Aldo was working at a camera store. We needed another assistant to help with weddings and Aldo was looking to make a little side money. That is where our story began. While Aldo’s passion is product and architectural photography and mine is being a photographer for women and relationships, he must really love me because 16 years later he is still shooting weddings with me. Gosh, I am such a lucky girl!