Our newest offering, quarterly content days are starting soon! There are so many benefits to creating new content for your brand, from SEO, to reaching your target audience, showing your story, and building trust and credibility. By showing more of you and your brand, you are showing your ideal client your expertise in your industry and differentiating yourself from others in your field. Allowing YOU to shine!
Q1 THURSDAY 3/30/2023
So are you ready for our first ever quarterly content days?! YAY!
We will have mini sessions in a DTLA studio that will include an updated headshot, some working shots and some details shots. These are quick and easy sessions to keep you up-to-date with your content without having to invest in a full lifestyle branding session. Bonus – we will have a BTS film video roll happening for your reels.
3 Session Options
- Headshot Update $150
- 10 minute session
- 1 outfit
- 3 images
- Mini Lifestyle Session $400
- 20 minute session
- Working images (aka you doing what you do)
- 25 images
- Lifestyle Session $700
- 45 minute session
- 2-3 outfits
- Various set-ups
- Mini brand dive and props
- 50+ images
$150 Lifestyle Headshot 10-Minute Session
These are perfect for those who need a quick, updated headshot for online profiles, business cards, or resumes. The focus is typically on the face and upper body, which means that wardrobe choices and props can be kept simple.
Time-efficient: quick and easy. A little taster/sampler of what it’s like to work with me!
Reasons you may want a longer session:
There are limited opportunities for creativity or variety in the images.
- Less personal: with the time limitation it can make it harder to capture your personality or convey a specific mood or atmosphere.
- May not be suitable for all purposes: While headshots can be great for professional use, they may not be the best choice for all purposes, such as social media or personal branding.
- You’ll miss the full branding experience and brand specifics for your session
10-Minute Sessions are perfect for your LinkedIn profile, About Me section or social icon image, but not enough for your social content. I suggest updating these images every 6 months to a year.
$400 20-Minute Lifestyle Session
With more time you will get a little taste of both headshots and lifestyle images (i.e. working, playful etc). This is great if you need more than a simple update to your headshot, or maybe haven’t built out your brand just yet. It’s a great starter for those not sure how they plan on using their images yet.
20-Minute Session content will be viable for some social media and marketing efforts and will be enough content for roughly 2 months depending on how often you are posting.
With the extra time, it will allow you to switch your outfit, should you choose, to help create a variety of photos. If you are someone who is a bit shy in front of the camera, it also gives you that little bit of extra time to warm up and get comfortable as I guide you!
20-Minute shoots are still a limited amount of time that may not allow for too much variety. Although we can capture solid images, there likely will not be enough time to capture a full range of telling your story and capturing who you are.
$700 45-Minute Lifestyle Session
While this is still a mini compared to our full lifestyle sessions (typically 3 hours), you will be able to get much more of a variety of images – both headshots and lifestyle. I will send a mini questionnaire about your brand to help assist in the shots we need for your brand.
Personal and unique: Lifestyle sessions are more personalized and can capture your personality, interests, and lifestyle in a way that headshots may not be able to.
More creative freedom: Lifestyle sessions allow for more creative freedom in terms of posing, lighting, and composition, which can result in more unique and eye-catching images.
These 45-Minute sessions are great if you don’t have time to explore your brand, brainstorm and dedicate a day to shooting. 45-Minute Sessions offer more variety for your socials and marketing. Depending on how often you are posting, you’ll still need to update quarterly, you will just have more variety from quarter to quarter.
Wondering if you should dive into a full lifestyle branding session?
The who is just as important a story as the service or product you represent. Brand photography brings the visual aspect of your brand to life. Full lifestyle branding sessions are perfect for when you need images to show off you, the force behind the brand, as well as product and stories that make your brand what it is!
Lifestyle Branding sessions can take place in a variety of locations and with different props and clothing choices, there is typically a greater range of images to choose from. This also allows us to share different stories about both you and your brand, especially if you need to bulk up sections like your About Me on your website, your scoial content, or also want to photograph product.
There are enough images captured during a Full Session that they will likely cover your content for 6 months up to a year (getting more bang for your buck!). The variety of imagery due to outfit changes, locations, poses and the stories we tell allow for content that can be spread over a much longer amount of time, while telling so much more of your story.
More reasons why you may want a full session.
- Multiple outfits, locations, storylines, and content for your social and marketing.
- Hands-on guide to help prep for your session aligning with your brand.
- Helps to establish or redefine your personal brand and image.
- You want to establish a consistent and cohesive brand message across all marketing channels.
- You want to attract opportunities and relationships that align with your vision and mission.
- You want to build a unique and authentic identity that differentiates you from others in your industry or niche.
- You want to integrate different areas of your life, such as work, family, leisure, passions, hobbies, or interests that can enrich your personal brand.
- You want to develop a long-term plan for personal and professional growth and success.
- You are experiencing less sales or customer engagement and suspect that your brand is not resonating with your target audience. You need that little oomph!
- You want to create a brand that resonates with your target audience and inspires loyalty and advocacy.
Let’s Work Together!
No matter where you are in your branding, there is always a need for an update. Whether that’s a few headshots for resumes and LinkedIn, or if that’s a 45-min or Full Session, I will be here with you every step of the way. Guiding you and helping you feel confident in front of the camera as you tell your story! I can’t wait to help bring some of those ideas to life, and work with you! Have questions or want to chat first? Book a consult here, no string attached!